Browse my etsy shop and see if there is anything you fancy. All original, all handmade, painted, drawn, stitched and more. Share the link if you know anyone who would be interested in any of the pieces.
Whether you’re interested or not I would really appreciate feedback, both on the pieces themselves and on the prices an whatever you think is necessary to feedback about. Every comment will be deemed important and I wont be offended. It’s just nice to know what others think from their pov.
Thank You :-)
So I decided to partake in another 200-350 #horrorbite #flashfiction challenge again set by Laura Jamez (for more info, click here). Story this time inspired by this image;
by Caroline C Kimberley or @CCKimberley on twitter
“I thought you were going to get chairs in the shade?” Barry complained again to his wife.
“…and I thought we were going to Venice to absorb some culture…” Jan replied abrasively, “… miserable old sod” she grumbled in a whisper.
“What’s that, dear?”
“I grabbed a cocktail and just parked here … want to sunbathe.” I suppose all-inclusive isn’t so bad, she thought.
“I’m off to dip my toes in for a few minutes, Jan.”
“You knock yourself out…”
My random attempt at Rik Mayall portrait as some kind of “doll”…
I think I’m a PDSS (Partially Deceased Syndrome Sufferer)
or perhaps I’m just a reyt big In The Flesh fan. It’s brilliant! If you haven’t seen it, then you just gotta, especially if you’re into Zombies and Zom Coms and Zom Drama and Realistic Zombies
There’s a rising and they’re not all hungry for flesh well not with their medication anyway…if you’ve seen Les Revenants and thought that was good, this is basically the British answer to that … and if you do watch In The Flesh and have never seen The Returned then you’re missing a treat there.
So yeah, I’m a massive fan of modern (and old and all) zombie stuff. All hail the second coming! :D
(apparently I look like a lizard “we do not judge the lizard zombie people”)
CATS IN HATS
- #9 Party Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 14.5 x 14.5 cm - various fabrics & buttons - £15 (free UK delivery)
- #8 Top Hat & Monocle - decorative mini Cushion apx 10 x 10.5 cm - various fabrics, sequin, button & plastic hoop - £12 (free UK delivery)
- #7 Bobble Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 12.5 x 12.5 cm - various fabrics - £15 (free UK delivery)
- #6 Fez Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 9 x 10.5 cm - various fabrics, beads sequins & felt - £10 (free UK delivery)
- #5 Witch Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 14 x 15 cm - various fabrics, beads, sequins & felt - £15 (free UK delivery)
- #4 Top Hat - decorative press-stud pouch, apx 8 x 9.5 cm - various fabrics, sequin & press-stud - £10 (free UK delivery)
- #3 Pirate Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 14 x 14 cm - various fabrics & felt - £15 (free UK delivery)
- #2 Dunce Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 11 x 12 cm - various fabrics, felt, sequins and beads - £12 (free UK delivery)
- #1 Santa Hat - decorative mini Cushion apx 16 x 16 cm - various fabrics, buttons, sequins & beads - £15 (free UK delivery)
Only 1 of each, each take apx 6 hrs none-stop work! Handmade and original.
A little trinket for a cat-woman or crazy cat-ladies shelf (free UK delivery on all) Would make a cute little gift.
Msg me if you’re interested. I’m also on FB and Twitter
How about some likes for my art fb page
If I get to 100 likes I’ll do a give away! G’wan!
You are Rose Tyler! You have spent most of your time with the Doctor eating chips and gazing lovingly into his dreamy eyes.
'Zombowie' #DavidBowie #Bowie #Zombie #WalkingDead #art #drawing A2 Graphite and Pencil Colour #portrait
You’re the ninth Doctor! Dark, brooding and northern, you spend most of your regeneration shouting “fantastic!” into everyone’s face. Fantastic!
A sketch of Reece whilst watching #TheWidower last night. #art #drawing #portrait #reeceshearsmith
'Cogs in the Rose' Watercolour (framed) 13 x 18 cm £40
- 'Summertime in a bottle' Pencil drawing (framed) 18 x 24 cm £45
- 'Revenge #1' Watercolour & Ink (framed) 14 x 19 cm £45
'Mortality #1' Watercolour & Ink (framed) 16 x 22 cm £45
'Essence of time' Watercolour& Ink (framed) 20 x 25 cm £40
'Elixir' Watercolour & Ink (framed) 13 x 18 cm £40
'Something Toxic' Watercolour & Ink (framed) 15 x 10 cm £35
'Alchemy #1' Acrylic on Canvas 20” x 30” £360
'Alchemy #2' Watercolour, Ink & Acrylic (framed) 40.5 x 50.5 cm £130
From left to right row by row ^^ All free UK delivery, for elsewhere please feel free to ask. All one off original paintings and drawings. Hope you like! :D
@CCKimberley on Twitter Caroline C Kimberley (fine artist) on fb cckimberley87 here :-)